Bachelor of Arts Degree
University of Illinois Law School
American Behavioral Studies Institute
Westwood, CA / Irvine, CA
Doctor of Psychology Degree
Charlie has been a criminal defense attorney with Flanagan, Unger, Grover, & McCool, since July 1981. The firm specializes in defense of criminal matters. Charlie is also a licensed psychotherapist with a practice in La Canada, CA.
- Handles criminal cases statewide and lectures statewide on the defense of criminal matters.
- Faculty, USC, taught Continuing Education of the Bar DUI Defense course to other attorneys from 1983 to 1998. He is presently teaching that class online to members of the California DUI Lawyers Association.
- Past President, member of the Glendale Bar Association.
- Speaker Successful Leaders of Our Community Program 1997/1998 and 1998/1999.
- Past Columnist Glendale Newspress 1997 through 2008.
- Diplomate of the American Psychotherapy Association.
- Maintained part time career as Sports Broadcaster while at University of Illinois College of Law.
(C) 2014 CharlieUnger.com 1156 N. Brand Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91202 Phone 818-244-8694; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org